Moon trip?

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
So Elon Musk says two non astronaut people have paid deposits to take the first trip to the moon and back which will happen in about a year.
Nobody knows who these people are but it might be fun to take a guess.

Attachments

• frabz-ONE-OF-THESE-DAYS-ALICE-BANG-ZOOMM--TO-THE-MOON-ed21b7.jpg
    frabz-ONE-OF-THESE-DAYS-ALICE-BANG-ZOOMM--TO-THE-MOON-ed21b7.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 157
I can't imagine why anyone would want to go . If we started a colony there , they would try to make like one of our cities . The only thing dumber is thease guys who have to be rescued claiming a mountain . They go up lose some fingers or more . They get rescued , all they could think about being so close to death was, their Family . Next ,they announce they will be going back in 6 months :shock: Guess 6 months is enough family time ! HH

I can't imagine why anyone would want to go . If we started a colony there , they would try to make like one of our cities . The only thing dumber is thease guys who have to be rescued claiming a mountain . They go up lose some fingers or more . They get rescued , all they could think about being so close to death was, their Family . Next ,they announce they will be going back in 6 months :shock: Guess 6 months is enough family time ! HH

I KNOW right!~ I would never want to go to the Moon, even for free! hell, I'd pay $100 NOT to go! For one thing, a guy cant roll down the window to have a smoke!...And then theres the whole long flight 'stay in your seat pissin' in the pants' issue...sure, I'm familiar with that, but no snack boxes or drinks? No...Not a candidate here...

FTR,they are just doing a fly-by, no landing.
People bought tickets for the Space Shuttle too, then they started blowing up and the idea was scrapped. IIRC it was Walter Cronkite that bought the first civilian ticket.

The far side of the moon (never visible from Earth)
From the page the video came from:
"A view from the Moon's far side, using a short focal length that makes the distant Earth look small. The camera is fixed to the Moon's surface."
moon_far_side2.jpg

Last edited:
Alan Shepard hit two golf balls on the moon, using a modified Wilson 6 iron,
There are hundreds of other items that have been left by asstronauts,
So future explorers or treasure hunters may find,
An olive branch made of gold,
body fluid collection bags that were worn by the astronauts, earplugs,
and boots....HMMM, Just like here on earth.
I always seem to see shoes laying here and there along the highways.
( WHAT SIZE DO YOU WEAR MUD? )
:laughing: ( I'll check those roadside foot finds)

One would question, why we want to put a base on the moon?
Of the few times man has landed & explored up there....We leave trash.
yet we can't even keep Earth clean,
perhaps a lunar landfill would be more suited :?:

Back
Top Bottom