Ugliest Silver Ring So Far!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
This thing is crazy ugly!! But hey, I will take it! Comes in at 4g. Found $11 in clad too!!

HH!

atp dude

Attachments

• IMG_20161201_152132.jpg
    IMG_20161201_152132.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 428
Hate to see the person that would wear such a hideous thing, but hey..........its more silver than I found today...Congrats AT Pro Dude!

I kinda like it ...
Ok brb .. gotta show the wife ... we will get the scoop.

OK ,,, She said we are stupid . It needs to be taken in to get bent back into shape and cleaned and that it's obviously the real deal.
Jeanie is usually right.. even if I don't listen all the time👍
Great find .
HH , Dew

Is it supposed to hang out like that? - that's what she said... :laughing:

Looks like it might actually have bent and curved around with the ring but beside it? If it was made to stick out like that, whoever designed it should be fired. Freaky looking but silver is definitely a great score, congratz!

Is it supposed to hang out like that? - that's what she said... :laughing:

Looks like it might actually have bent and curved around with the ring but beside it? If it was made to stick out like that, whoever designed it should be fired. Freaky looking but silver is definitely a great score, congratz!

X2

Bend that skin tab back in favor, snip it off with some nail clippers, or sell that thing quick! Or give it away to a waitress...anything or something! Just never show us this again please!:laughing: Damn!
Mud

Bend that skin tab back in favor, snip it off with some nail clippers, or sell that thing quick! Or give it away to a waitress...anything or something! Just never show us this again please!:laughing: Damn!
Mud

:laughing::laughing: hey Mud ... I need to win a special reward for ugliest ring!! Yeah.. Who the hell would wear this thing. I almost had second thoughts of just leaving it in the hole and saying to myself.. Ohh hell noo. Lolol!

HH y'all

ATP dude

Back
Top Bottom