Deteknix WA Lite Wireless headphones for the AT-Pro

MD-Mainiac

Forum Supporter
I had the chance to use them for about 3 hours today.
They work perfectly. I did not notice a lag in signal.
It was so nice to be able to put my at-pro down and not worry about headphone coils. Mine came with a extra set of ear pads. the ear pads "lock" on, so they don't come off easily. The weight is very light. And they are super comfortable.

These things are awesome and work perfectly as expected.

You can quote me on this.

Last edited:
It was so nice to be able to put my at=pro down and not work about headphone coils.

That is great! I have tried a set on a Compadre and I was real impressed. Glad you like them. :cool:

It was so nice to be able to put my at=pro down and not work about headphone coils.

I've been looking at these headphones for awhile,a month anyhow..

My question is did you buy the ones made specifically for the at pro or did you buy the regular ones and use a headphone adapter for your at pro ?

I've been looking at these headphones for awhile,a month anyhow..

My question is did you buy the ones made specifically for the at pro or did you buy the regular ones and use a headphone adapter for your at pro ?

I bought the ones with the AT-Pro plug attached.
I would think they would all operate the same.

The only thing I don't like is after I turn them on, I have to turn the volume down... IF anyone is hard of hearing, they will like these.

Woodbutcher... take the plunge it is worth it. And River Team six has the lowest price.

Back
Top Bottom