Hanging a T handle Ground Shark?

AZWIP

Elite Member
Howdy folks ... so, just picked up a "T" handle 36 inch Lesche Ground shark... tried it last night... like it a lot.

Now, I am looking for a good way to hang it from my belt???

I know I can order online... stuff made for just that ... but, have the patience of a gnat and would like to just buy something from a local store... and use tonight already... I went to 3 stores last night and could not believe that I could NOT find a T handle (ie shovel) hanger for my military web belt or any belt... lol....

There were "hammer" holders galore... buy my T handle does not fit in that "hole"...

Any suggestions and where to buy, would be appreciated.

Or creative Simple to make your own ideas also appreciated.

I just don't want to hunt tonight carrying that "digger" lol... my right hand is still messed up with whats probably a pinched nerve... so, I kind of need to use this digger vs my knife... but again carrying it (as I have to hunt lefty until I get my hand fixed) in the right for anymore than an hour... gets tedious.

Thanks for any and all advice folks, I appreciate it.

Ron
------

Perfect!

Thanks! I thought I did a decent search, but alas, it was quick... thanks for the pointer/URL... looks like just the info I was searching for.

Appreciate it.

Ron

That's gonna be a challenge. I owned one of those, it was heavy for a belt carrier plus the 36" length will make it pert near dragging the ground. JM2C

The way the Ground Shark is built with the reinforcement brace and the lengthy blade length, it wont hang well with the blade up. Not on my Ready Shovel type nor the Shovel Carrier model. The Buzz carrier sounds like the deal as described, except that the GSs blade shape will likely be a problem fitting the sheath

Awesome!

Some really cool replies and ideas etc... thanks folks yall rock!

Rattlehead's Hip Clip is "exactly" what I'd be looking for... perfect!

I may have to hit a HD and see if there is "Stuff" there to try and make one... cool idea!

Thanks again!

Ron

Lol

Ok, so I uh, used a little bit of others ideas... and made a lousier version, lol, but just tried it out for an hour and uh.... heck it worked. I may make it prettier later, but it worked. Good enough for my night hunts for the time being. Thanks folks! Ya'll rock!

P.S. No laughing... it works! Lol :lol::lol::lol:

Ron
-------

Attachments

• 20160901_184947_HDR_resized.jpg
    20160901_184947_HDR_resized.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 216
  • CaptureNew.jpg
    CaptureNew.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Just as ugly/pretty as that shovel...

Nice thinking, where there's a will there's a way!

<°)))>{

Was going to suggest like 4in pvc pipe like a 3" length heat it with a heat gun flatten it, cut 2 notches for the belt to slide through or turn it side ways and feed the belt through and like 3/4" and 1 1/2" in on each end cut 2 strips like 80% on the pipes height on the outter edge and heat those 2 ears up and roll them around the T if this makes any sense

I have used the belt clips. I found it easier to just carry on my non-detecting hand shoulder.

personal preference but the ready shovel and now gold digger belt clip works great on T handles.

I have used the belt clips. I found it easier to just carry on my non-detecting hand shoulder.

personal preference but the ready shovel and now gold digger belt clip works great on T handles.

I agree, I either carry the shovel under my left arm, or over left shoulder :)

Back
Top Bottom