New Scoop needed... What to get and why?

NickedOnEdge

Looking for a very sturdy scoop. I detect both dry and wet sand from VA Beach down the coast to the Carribean. What would be the best scoop in your guys opinions and WHY? Also need to be able to travel with it.

Thanks,
JJ

Get a "Stealth" scoop. Lifetime warranty, and the company backs their products ! Check them out if you're looking for quality.

Get a "Stealth" scoop. Lifetime warranty, and the company backs their products ! Check them out if you're looking for quality.

Will do! Price isn't a big issue. Just looking for something I can rely on. Was having a fantastic Vacation and even with half a broken scoop I was able to get some gold. Just wish I'd of had a good scoop. Would of increased my recovery rate dramatically!

I would go with the stavr or stealth scoop they are definitely the lightest scoops out there. the trex is just to big and clunky some the rtg scoops are nice

Thanks fellas. Think I'm gonna go with the stealth.. Although not sure what size yet. Might go with the big one to even out the weight of the CTX with the 17" coil lol. Hopefully they get the travel handles back in stock.

4 Stealth's

In my collection, and have come to the conclusion, they are my favorite, happy hunting, Earl

Attachments

• P1000473.JPG
    P1000473.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 247
Back
Top Bottom