Forget the drone I want this

Did anyone notice the armor the rider was wearing?!? He knew he was riding 4 blenders on a frame....make hamburger out of ya in an instant! KT does not see this as the wave of the future...just a short detour along the way.

I'm thinking a safety cage/shroud around those badges would be a good idea. Otherwise looks like fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking a safety cage/shroud around those badges would be a good idea. Otherwise looks like fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would imagine they would put guards a round the blades eventually in order to sell it.

Did anyone notice the armor the rider was wearing?!? He knew he was riding 4 blenders on a frame....make hamburger out of ya in an instant! KT does not see this as the wave of the future...just a short detour along the way.

Kind it looks like he's from Star Wars with all that equipment on. Reminds me of back in the 80s when every one was into flying those little tiny airplanes. Not sure if they still fly those things nowadays or not. I was working in Virginia and had a camper out on a farm family was there also. Some guy had one and would use the field as a landing strip took the boys up a couple of times. Asked me if I wanted to learn to fly the thing told him I would stay on the ground.:lol:

Kind it looks like he's from Star Wars with all that equipment on. Reminds me of back in the 80s when every one was into flying those little tiny airplanes. Not sure if they still fly those things nowadays or not. I was working in Virginia and had a camper out on a farm family was there also. Some guy had one and would use the field as a landing strip took the boys up a couple of times. Asked me if I wanted to learn to fly the thing told him I would stay on the ground.:lol:

There was a craze in the late 60s - early 70s, where folks would buy a do it yourself tiny helicopter kit and build it. One of the men KT worked with (yes, KT used to work before he became KingTotsalot) had a friend who built one and they took it out. The fellow flew it straight up about 100 feet and the engine sputtered and died and it dropped like a rock and my coworkers friend was killed when it crashed. Wonder what happens when one is buzzing along in this contraption and one of the motors suddenly fails? I can see it spiraling in. :shock:

When can we order one ! If it does not fly you can use it to chop cabbage, love sauer kraut ! :lol:

A long time friend of mine was interested in purchasing an ultra-light back in early '2000.
He met the owner at a rural airport and sat in the thing by himself, with it powered up...was supposed to just taxi...he immediately went airborne and had never flown one in his life, panicking 'cause he didn't know how to land...he continued to fly the thing to his home 10 miles away, knew he had to put it down and made an awkward crash landing (unscathed) into the fence row...well, he broke it so he bought it...and sold it soon after.

This is the one I want:

That is neat !!!!!

It's nice that it uses so many motors instead of just one so if a motor went bad it still should be okay to land.

Seems like it's electric powered, so I would like to have one of those parachutes attached like they use on some small planes, that might help if your battery power ran out sooner than expected.

Back
Top Bottom