• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Robots that can now judge us...

Fine for a tutor. Here is one good enough to give world ranked
Timo Boll a run for the money.

OK, so how well can they perform at Beer Pong? I bet just a tiny sip of pisswasser poured into the brain box of this PingPong analytic monstrosity puts the odds back into Humans favor! Plus, we got spin!

Fine for a tutor. Here is one good enough to give world ranked
Timo Boll a run for the money.

Once they refine the algorithms, the only way a human player will be able to win will be to clip the net on shots and do other things that will expose flaws in the algorithm. But, those holes will get fixed pretty fast.

In theory, the robot should be able to hit any spot on the table it wants, as it can readily determine the speed, direction of spin, and well as rate of spin.

I wonder how the current version of algorithm handles the chop game?

Come on, this video ("the Duel") is fake. I'd like to see a live contest. A whole lot of editing and slow motion stuff, which can be manipulated. I'll believe it when they have a full speed, unedited (no cuts) video. It's pure fantasy.

Come on, this video ("the Duel") is fake. I'd like to see a live contest. A whole lot of editing and slow motion stuff, which can be manipulated. I'll believe it when they have a full speed, unedited (no cuts) video. It's pure fantasy.

How about a rock paper scissors robot that never loses?

Digger , I'm with you, Thease machines must be for single Guy's ! Why else are wives called the better half . :lol: HH

What chance do we have against these Monsters? NONE! Even Paul Bunyan got replaced by a chainsaw...Pray for a Carrington Event?

Back
Top Bottom