Seated half dime...

Now that's my idea of treasure....nice find. I heard from one of my competitors here in Huntington, that he found a half dime too recently. Boy am I jealous. :wow:

Thanks for sharing the find with us.

Sweet!! I've only found one about 2 years ago. Definitely one of my favorites.

Attachments

• WP_20161202_21_43_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161202_21_43_52_Pro.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 32
  • WP_20161202_21_44_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161202_21_44_08_Pro.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34
Oh Remy.. She is Beutiful !
That's crazy ...1854 . something like that would make my year .
Congratulations .
HH, Dew

Thanks Dew!!

Congrats on that small Seated silver...excellent dig!

Thank you Cap'n
Now that's my idea of treasure....nice find. I heard from one of my competitors here in Huntington, that he found a half dime too recently. Boy am I jealous. :wow:

Thanks for sharing the find with us.

Thank you!

Sweet!! I've only found one about 2 years ago. Definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks, yours is a beauty!

I don't think any of us are ever expecting something like that and some of us have been lucky enough to find one or more. I dug my only one quite deep with my Explorer2 and the X-12 Sunray coil. It was all of 8" deep,perhaps a bit more. I thought it was a small button at first but it looked like silver,so when I saw what it really was I sat,just like you,and looked at it. It is definitely one of those moments where you HAVE to take a break and take in the moment. Detecting is just that never ending journey,there is no end game,just a series of really cool stops along the way and finding a half dime is a HUGE accomplishment,at least around here.
Congrats on finding one of your special stops,surely there will be others with which you'll do the same!

Back
Top Bottom