• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Best Year - Over 400 Pieces Of Silver, 352 Silver Coins, And Some Fun Times

What a year you had, Jason! 2015 was such a special detecting year in so many ways! We both exceeded expectations and our goals, which was so cool!!

Great presentation of your finds! :thumbsup:

Hope you keep tearing it up a little while longer like you have so far in 2016!

HH,
Dan
Thanks Dan! We will be talking about 2015 for a while. So far 2016 has been good for me but don't know if that will continue. Maybe El Nino will help with that.

Great season man job well done! You will have a better year in 2016 I guarantee it. You will reach numbers on the raphis scale :laughing: many hunters can find a few silvers a year but knowing your !machine and REALLY listening to it pays off and it shows with your results best of luck in 2016!

Great season man job well done! You will have a better year in 2016 I guarantee it. You will reach numbers on the raphis scale :laughing: many hunters can find a few silvers a year but knowing your !machine and REALLY listening to it pays off and it shows with your results best of luck in 2016!

Thanks buddy! I appreciate the feedback. Going to be hard to beat last years totals but I will try.

Jam ... You are a beast.
To me .. Mindblowing .. Heck that many wheaties in a year is mind blowing .
Simply amaizing pile of finds . What else are we sposta say when you post a pile like that ? I can see you standing in front of the cookie jar as a kid and mom says ... Little Jam just take one or two. 😎
Good luck in 2016 looking forward to the updates . Keep it fun . , Dew

Nice haul, Jason.--- Did you guys have any luck where I bumped into you the other day?

A great year by any standard Jason. Not sure you can ever do better but knowing you it won't be from lack of effort. The time and commitment, Wow! I can only say I hope it never stops for you my friend. Congrats on all the successes of this hobby and its well earned rewards. Very, very impressive. Trapper

Thanks Dew! Yeah, the pile of wheats is a record for me. Can never just take one lol.
Jam ... You are a beast.
To me .. Mindblowing .. Heck that many wheaties in a year is mind blowing .
Simply amaizing pile of finds . What else are we sposta say when you post a pile like that ? I can see you standing in front of the cookie jar as a kid and mom says ... Little Jam just take one or two. 😎
Good luck in 2016 looking forward to the updates . Keep it fun . , Dew

Thanks Trapper! Thanks for the kind words and I am always going to give it my all but gonna be hard to top 2015.
A great year by any standard Jason. Not sure you can ever do better but knowing you it won't be from lack of effort. The time and commitment, Wow! I can only say I hope it never stops for you my friend. Congrats on all the successes of this hobby and its well earned rewards. Very, very impressive. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom