The weird and weirder...

IDXMonster

Elite Member
Today was an oddball for sure! First a 1909 fishy, later my first shield nickel,1868. Half an hour later...another shield nickel,1873! Uh...wow? In southern Wisconsin?? The Rosie was found in there somewhere too but that's just filler.
I'll tell ya one thing...this site is STUFFED with nails and tiny iron. FE/Coin really shined in that mess! I won't use it with highly Conductive garbage but without it today, I wasn't coming home with anything but less gas...I was using the stock coil too, it's one of those places the 17" just can't wiggle the stuff out.
Amazing what's still out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 662
Wow! Congrats on the old coins. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooo hooo! Love to see some video . Any chance the camera crew was along ?
I know that live action van with that big antenna that goes up 70 ft does attract attention . But that big photo of you on the side and Monster
Tube in lime green all over the side along with this yellow flashing hazard strobes may be part of the reason your secret spots are being compromised.
Congradulations on the sweet silvers buddy , and those crazy old shields . WOW!

Amaizing hunt .
HH, Dew

Your in a old spot!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawdy lawdy!! You have NO idea....it is a farmers market that has a sign in it that dates it back to 1839! Can you IMAGINE? If I'm EVER going to find a gold coin, this is where it will come from, no doubt! What do you think about the 6" in a place like this Coin?

Wooo hooo! Love to see some video . Any chance the camera crew was along ?
I know that live action van with that big antenna that goes up 70 ft does attract attention . But that big photo of you on the side and Monster
Tube in lime green all over the side along with this yellow flashing hazard strobes may be part of the reason your secret spots are being compromised.
Congradulations on the sweet silvers buddy , and those crazy old shields . WOW!

Amaizing hunt .
HH, Dew

The camera crew had the day off Brad,sorry. There were so many mowers going it's all you would've heard anyway. I'll make sure to film the next one there, you're gonna see something crazy happen, I can FEEL it!:grin:
You wound up with a good day yourself, just leave a Walker or two there for me will ya? :grin:

your the one pulling all the big girls from the ground this year the way it looks .
I'm just lucky guys like you , Jack n Jill and airforce mike invite me out once in a wile . , got to hunt with trapper Jack today and in his usual form he has a sweet barber in his hands within the first ten minutes. Took me all day to find a silver .
👍

Man I missed a good hunt for sure but lots of traveling for me this weekend with NMDD. Cant wait to hook up with you guys again soon. Great hunt buddy!!!

Lawdy lawdy!! You have NO idea....it is a farmers market that has a sign in it that dates it back to 1839! Can you IMAGINE? If I'm EVER going to find a gold coin, this is where it will come from, no doubt! What do you think about the 6" in a place like this Coin?

I think the Coiltek 5x10 would shine in that mess but the 6 would also do well. I own the Coiltek and love it.

Back
Top Bottom