North/ Georgia,new to md

srg

Have new DFX looking for where to hunt in n/ga !
and buddies to hunt w/
and have read owners man now, trying some adjustments in basic settings.

Re: N-Ga newbee

Welcome srg! Great machine you have there. Definitely read the manual and get familiar with the DFX. Then I suggest a great instruction book called "Digging Deeper with the DFX" written by Jeff Foster. This book really helped me understand the dynamics and how to adjust all the variables. I am sure you will find areas to hunt and hunting partners. Be patient and stay positive. The DFX takes awhile to learn as I am still learning with mine.

This is a great forum for advice and seeing some fantastic finds. Good luck and great hunting.

I'm North east tn but only few hours away. might hook up with you north GA guys some time just give me heads up and PM ahead of time.
Paul

Welcome srg. Glad to have you here. You will find a lot of DFX users here, as well as some new hunting buddies. Looking forward to your posts.

happy hunting holladays!
thanks for the replies going out in the morning for a few hours ( 12 / 24 / 06)any one ? :!:

I got my detector today.. a pawned IDX PRO with a Black Max 950 coil and some nice whites headphones. Still messing with the settings, but I like it.

Back
Top Bottom