Blisstool machines vs. Nautilous

Dirt Lizard

Elite Member
Who thinks that Blisstool would go deeper then a nautilous. I think that would be a pretty close ordeal myself. I watched both videos and I am still undecided.

Well its early yet , but the Bliss seems to do well in a wide range of soils.
Mild to Hot ground as well as wet sand.

Nautilus has proven itself.

A lot of guys think Blisstool is a scam machine, made by the same makers as the nokta, jeohunter, etc. Someone on the geotech forums opened one up and the electronics are essentially the same as the nokta or one of those other scam machines...

I think the conclusion was that they are run at super high gains, which makes them deep, but very unstable.

You'll notice that the only guys that say they love the blisstool/jeohunter/nokta, are people who created an account on forums to praise it... never a respected person, always some anonymous guy, probably the maker of the machines... Very fishy...

You can read through this thread if you want to see what the geotech guys think of the blisstool... keep in mind most of the guys on the geotech forums build metal detectors, or at least tinker with them.

http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/showthread.php?t=18714

I have heard from some that the Blisstool is indeed as deep as they claim. But I have also heard that this is a detector with a special purpose. It has no tone ID. It does not do well in any kind of trash. Basically a beep dig detector. And when I say dig I mean it could be a big hole. So this detector is not for your neighborhood park or yard. I can see it being very useful at Civil War digs. Also the wet sand. Places where you want to dig everything.

The sponsor of the Minelab Atlantic City hunt has an interesting vid on his site using the Blis to pick up gold chains on the beach. It's corney, and I can do the same thing with my Lobo in All Metal, but it is interesting to see the other machines not hear them.. :cool:

Wow , reading the Geo site , lots of mud slinging and ripping .

Blisstoolusa with tell you themself its not a park hunting machine.
It cant Disc out pull tabs.
Old relic and beach hunting sites were depth is needed.

Back
Top Bottom