Notifications on Tapatalk

mikeybonez28

Does anyone else have trouble with notifications coming back after you check them? I didn't want to post it in the main board but it only seems to happen on this site

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

haven't had any problems but I am using Apple looks like you may be using a droid?

Yea Im using an android, cant stand apple, no offense. I normally dont have trouble with apps but this might be one of those cases

@SeaBee thanks for moving it

I probably need to update the app on my end. I will do that and hopefully that will fix it for you.

OK I just updated the app on my end, let me know if this helped.

It hasn't happened again recently so it looks like it worked, thanks Impaler (I hope you got the reference)

Mine is as well in some respects but retarded in others. If Im on a call with the phone being held tight to my face it likes to turn the screen on & dial random numbers or hang up on people, i might just get a bluetooth again simply because of this

I am using android and I use firefox or internet explorer app to get to the forum. Sometimes I get a Taptalk notification but hit cancel and it goes away for months before I get another notification.

Back
Top Bottom