3 SILVER war

joee5

Elite Member
First time CRH after reading some success stories I figured I'll give it a try since my daughters home sick and my swing time was cut short.
Went to my main back and picked up box #1...

Results were only (1) silver war and a 20 Pence coin and a Canadian Nickel. The Pence coin aint even round so I'm wondering how that got through their coin wrapping machine.

Took my coins and dumped them at secondary bank, they have a coin machine, and as I was waiting for my money I asked the teller if I could get a box of nickels. She answered sure and I brought home box #2.....

This box I got (2) silver war.
And since i always save every pre-1960 nickels, I added a bunch to my "stash".
Silver is silver and I found more today than under my coil and my knees or back are pain free. I'm a little more blind though, as I'm squinting through the cheaters.
Happy Hunting

Funny, I did not do any coin roll hunting this winter...
Now the ground is completely thawed, so it will have to wait until next winter

Nice assortment for your first hunt, joee5. Silver is always good. That 20 pence is cool -- always livens up the hunt when something that foreign pops up. Beavers...not so much.

Congrats on the silvers!

Thanks

Funny, I did not do any coin roll hunting this winter...
Now the ground is completely thawed, so it will have to wait until next winter

Yeah I know.I hunted all winter long and wanted to swing somemore today but I hadda stay home with my daughter. I prob wouldnt have found 3 silvers in the ground anyway :lol:

Nice assortment for your first hunt, joee5. Silver is always good. That 20 pence is cool -- always livens up the hunt when something that foreign pops up. Beavers...not so much.

Is just odd how it gotin there.I mean its not even a round coin :?:

Nice score on the nickels!
Roll hunting is my second all-time favorite hobby.
Too bad for me I quit -

Back
Top Bottom