keeping em coming!

sebranka

Started this week off with a few errands, stopped by random banks for random boxes and got the usual halves from my main two banks. Started off well with 4 silver dimes, including a merc, from the first two boxes of dimes, but blanked out on nickels. 3 boxes of halves left me with a ben, a 40%er, and an 87. The next day, got three more boxes of halves from my other bank and turned up another three 40%ers. Blanked out on a box of dimes and nickels. Finally, ran a few more errands today and had a brief lunch date, got 4 boxes of dimes and a box of nickels at random banks. Blanked on all 5 boxes, but luckily I got $90 in rolled halves from a bank which had two 40%ers and at my last stop of the day, struck up a conversation with the teller while waiting for my box and she asked me about what I collect. During the conversation she said that a member turned in old coins to her a while ago and she ended up taking the quarters but still has the dimes in her drawer. I asked if she was saving them for herself and she said no so i bough 8 dimes for $.80. Not bad, I've gotten more dimes from tellers so far this year than boxes, but it all counts:D. Boxes of halves come in tomorrow, good luck everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom