new username but not new to site I am" 73transam "

T

thelegend32

Hello everyone I lost my password to my normal username so I created this one. I also cannot retrieve it cause i no longer have that email address it was yrs ago.My name is rich. I have hunted with a few guys off this site who I am sure can vouche for me. By the way I am looking for someone that wants to trade a whites v3i for a etrac. I am in greecastle pa just out side hagerstown md. I have everything including the box to the etrac. I would have posted this in the correct spot but because you need 200 posts I cannot because of the new user name. I am without a doubt 73transam I even have a profile pic of my t/a and can post an updated pic od me standing next to it if need be just to prove it. Thanks rich

Lol yes it does. its a 7.5L 455 all stock still gets it though 370 hp 500 lbs of torque. Also yes I pm'ed a moderator about getting back on my original screen name. Divorce and job putting things on hold back in 2012 but now all is alot better and ready to get out there again. I used to hunt with lenny (dogpound) on here from time to time anyone heard from him lately?

Lol yes it does. its a 7.5L 455 all stock still gets it though 370 hp 500 lbs of torque. Also yes I pm'ed a moderator about getting back on my original screen name. Divorce and job putting things on hold back in 2012 but now all is alot better and ready to get out there again. I used to hunt with lenny (dogpound) on here from time to time anyone heard from him lately?

Hey Thelegend, welcome back.

I'm a car guy an a Poncho aficionado.

370hp? What are we looking at here?

I know the '73 SD455 was good for 310 net.

Don't be a stranger.

Back
Top Bottom