Back at it in March

sebranka

The end of February was a bummer after such a nice start, went through 10-15 boxes of halves with no success, not even dimes really gave up anything. Got back into the silver groove with 4 boxes of halves yesterday. Only one box with no silver, great ratio! 1 90%er and 7 40%ers.

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 109
I stopped by my #1 bank and they told me they will not order me anymore boxes of halves. I asked why, and they said it's their supplier. I don't know if that's true or not, but these folks have always been good to me. I'll have to find another bank that can order them for me.

I stopped by my #1 bank and they told me they will not order me anymore boxes of halves. I asked why, and they said it's their supplier. I don't know if that's true or not, but these folks have always been good to me. I'll have to find another bank that can order them for me.

huh, that's weird. But I would do that for sure anyway, I opened two accounts at banks just because they said they would order me halves:D

Thanks, I've been getting one or two 87 halves the last few times getting boxes, i started keeping them after I saw you save them in some of your pictures:lol:

Yep, that was the first of the low mintage years and they just disappeared as collectors snapped them up...now some 30 years later finding an 87 is about as difficult as finding a 90%er!

Back
Top Bottom