OutdoorFrenzy

The name’s Aaron and I live in El Dorado County, California, near Placerville, and am looking for anyone in the surrounding area. I have an MXT so I would be willing to do relics, coins, and gold. I am new to the hobby and just went to my first club meeting (Gold Country Treasure Seekers) last night. I do have a pretty good idea of the basics of my machine and even a couple good places I’ve hunted. But as witheveryone else, I want more. More knowledge of and about my machine and how it compares to others in the industry. I also want more spots to go and while I have an excess of time for research, I don’t want to spend all of my time indoors looking for places to be outdoors.

welcome from Salinas, CA. Oh ... and watch out for some dude named "mascard1". He's having mental delusions of having found silver in the parks there. We try to keep him on his med's but .... sometimes he slips. Harmless though. :laughing:

Hi Aaron, I'm down here in Carmichael and always looking for people to go out with. I would like to go to old mining camps, parks or schools. Pm me if you'd like to go MDing. Jim

Last edited:
welcome from Salinas, CA. Oh ... and watch out for some dude named "mascard1". He's having mental delusions of having found silver in the parks there. We try to keep him on his med's but .... sometimes he slips. Harmless though. :laughing:

Thanks Tom. I love the area that you live in and try to get out that way often. But, it’s been nearly a year since my eyes lay upon that magical Monterey Bay. I myself live near the gold mining towns of yesteryear! We may have to do an exchange dig one day!

... We may have to do an exchange dig one day!

Sure. If you get a spot in the sierra nevada foothills, that's porking out seateds and gold coins (like the Famous Ron Swenson videos), I'll be happy to do an exchange with you :) I'll reciprocate by showing you a few beach spots where some crusty zinc pennies can be found. haha

But seriously now, I always play by tit-for-tat rules. Several of my gold coins have come via tips from fellows around the state and my area. AND CONVERSELY several gold coins found by friends of mine came by my taking them to MY back-pocket sites.

Aaron,
I'm in your area, I live in El Dorado Hills and have quite of bit of free time and would love to go detecting. Feel free to message me anytime, maybe we can plan to meet up. Im also new to the hobby and was looking at joining the club up in Placerville. How was the first meeting, how often and when do they meet?

Jared

Back
Top Bottom