• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Couple of odd ones....

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Ive found my fair share of 22K.........but today i got a 23K (5 grams) and another odd one..... 950 silver (11.9 grams). Spent about 7 hours in the water..... saw 4 or 5 snowbirds kicking sand..... they watched, but didnt want any of the cold water.:lol: Also grabbed a nice pair of Ray Bans setting on the bottom and a fair amount of targets. One of the snow birds said hes going to have to get an Xcal because there arent any pull tabs or bottle caps in the water.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dew

Attachments

• 20180108_135544.jpg
    20180108_135544.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 712
:dingding: Nice going on getting: 1. In the water and 2. On scoring very nicely!

One of the snow birds said hes going to have to get an Xcal because there arent any pull tabs or bottle caps in the water.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dew

You should've told him "It's all gold and silver in the water buddy!" :lol:

That's a Great day out!!

WTG Dew!! I'm seeing more and more Floridian's post gold. Things are moving!!

I have found two 16K and one 22K but 23K?? LOL sure is strange in my book. Congrats on the high karat gold and silver. Yes pull tabs in the water are completely unheard of! :laughing:

Dew... What are you doing posting finds? ;) I am shocked... nice looking finds though.

You dirty dog you showing off,,,,,,,:laughing:thats awesome friend,,,,,,When we talked last I wished it would move for you in that certain part of the beach and that certain beach,,,,:lol:just wish I was out there,,,,,well done,,,,,never seen or heard of 23k,,,,i know one thing, if there is something odd to find you will find it,,,,,,remembering of few of our odd finds,,,,,I think the leg we looked for that day and didn't find would top it,,,,,,BUT,,,,,I hope all your odd finds this year are gold,,,,,,,GL HH

Craig........... i had a moment.:laughing:

Tim.... buddy...... 7 hours and i came out walking like John Wayne. The water is a bit cold. If im going to find odd things out there... let it be gold. Got some nasty Red Tide hanging around right now.

Joe...... them on the other side of the island should be out there looking for some treasure pushed in by IRMA now.

Thanks all.

You dirty dog you showing off,,,,,,,:laughing:thats awesome friend,,,,,,When we talked last I wished it would move for you in that certain part of the beach and that certain beach,,,,:lol:just wish I was out there,,,,,well done,,,,,never seen or heard of 23k,,,,i know one thing, if there is something odd to find you will find it,,,,,,remembering of few of our odd finds,,,,,I think the leg we looked for that day and didn't find would top it,,,,,,BUT,,,,,I hope all your odd finds this year are gold,,,,,,,GL HH

The LEG? You were cadaver hunting?

*rubs hands in anticipation of a fun tale*

Nice one Dewcon! Congrats on the silver and killer gold band! Love the high karat yellow :yes:

No guarantees Doug....... that new EQ comes in and i might be tempted to kick some dry sand too..... especially if this water gets and cooler.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom