Took another pass thru the park this afternoon

Cladiator

Elite Member
Went back to the park where I hunted yesterday afternoon. Not as good as yesterday, but I'll take it. $5.14 in clad, a tortured 1957 Wheat and a roached pendant of some unknown description.

1_30_2014.jpg

Whatever park you are in, set it on your GPS. That place is paying off for you. Congrats again.:wow:

Whatever park you are in, set it on your GPS. That place is paying off for you. Congrats again.:wow:

I have pulled $31.40 from there so far and still have a little less than 1/2 left to hunt. It is not that big either. I am still in shock especially where it is located! It has been good so far :)

Another great hunt Mike !! Congrats on the clad and the wheat !!!! You found yourself a nice little honey hole there !!

I hunted a park like that once. Found out why it was so good after a cop came along and told me no metal detecting allowed :D

I hunted a park like that once. Found out why it was so good after a cop came along and told me no metal detecting allowed :D

LOL! No that is not the case here. All of our parks are hunted hard around here. I had a cop sit in their car and watch me one of the days I was there. I think that that he wanted to see if I brought up Blackbeard's lost treasure :)

This one is an anomaly for sure.

LOL! No that is not the case here. All of our parks are hunted hard around here. I had a cop sit in their car and watch me one of the days I was there. I think that that he wanted to see if I brought up Blackbeard's lost treasure :)

This one is an anomaly for sure.

The other guys detecting do they have there machines turned on?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

The other guys detecting do they have there machines turned on?

I think that the biggest reason it may not have been hunted much is it is normally flooded with kids practicing soccer during the week and then on weekends even more so. I hit it when the park was less utilized. They don't play soccer there, just practice a lot.

Back
Top Bottom