My best 4 hour hunt ever!

Cladiator

Elite Member
Today after work I had my best day digging ever! $8.96 in clad ( I didn't get the 31 copper pennies in the photo due to lack of space ), 2 silver rings, a St. Christopher's pendant that is marked as "STERLING" on the back and a soccer ball pendant that is marked "925" on the clasp!. All time high for nickels in one day too!

The one silver ring has what looks to be Mother of Pearl in it. My wife tried to take it away before I could photograph it! I had to use my phone camera so the photos are not as good as normal. Four silvers and $8.96 in clad in 4 hours of digging. A very nice afternoon of digging!

1_29_2014.jpg

1_29_2014_silver.jpg

I'm not that far down the road... save me some. ;)

All kidding aside, nice finds on your last few outings. I just got my new machine this afternoon and only had a brief time in the back yard. Found the beaver tail of a pull tab about 8 inches down. Now I gotta re-hunt my own yard for the stuff my lesser machine missed.

Papa

Great hunt. Unusually cold weather has kept me in. Really getting the itch to get out. Reports like this don't help. Congrats on a great hunt!

Man that's a CRAZY HAUL !!! You are hitting some target rich environments that's for sure. Congratulations on the SICK clad day and the silvers are like a cherry on top !!! I always thought that I could find a bunch of coins but man, I gotta hand over that crown to you !!!! Good going buddy !!
Pesc

Great day of digging and that's a whole mess-o-clad. Keep digging those nickel area signals and your bound to run into a piece of gold. Giving up the occasional silver ring to pacify a wife is a small fee to pay, just wait till the ring is gold, then the stakes will be a bit higher.:D Congratulations.

Great haul ... go back and check that soccer ball ..... I have one like it and it was silver as well. Usually they are hollow, but when it goes in the scrap pile it still adds up!

Great haul ... go back and check that soccer ball ..... I have one like it and it was silver as well. Usually they are hollow, but when it goes in the scrap pile it still adds up!

OMG! I just checked the clasp on the soccer ball and lo and behold "925"! Thank you for the heads up jbkelly3!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom