More SoCal Silver Including My Best Spill Ever With A Big One In The Hole

That is so cool! Not only an old coin spill, but it includes a nice walking Lib! And not only that, but you found it all under a stupid battery! Thank you litterbug, for carelessly tossing your battery in the park! Without that mask, some Joe Shmoe would've dug that treasure long ago. It boggles the noggin.
Thanks! Yes, the battery saved this signal otherwise it would have been found before.
Super hunt.. Super spill!
Thanks
Great spill jason!!!! Keep up the good work. No park is really hunted out, you just have to get under all the modern clad and junk. Hope to one day get out there with you again.
Thanks Orlando. It would be nice to see you and hunt sometime.
Jam that’s a beauty of a half! Awesome spill! Way to hunt, congrats!!!
Thanks buddy!
Wow! Nice silver spill and good work finding it under that battery, Congrats!
Thanks Ron!
Talk about silver, you hit a silver mine....congrats!
Thanks
A dream spill, nice work!
Thanks
Congrats on all the silver!
Thanks
Nice finds, gotta love those trashy areas, weeds out the simple hunters.
Thanks! Yes, I love trashy areas where other detectorists hate to go.

That was really cool as you were texting us your blow-by-blow action on those coins. First was the Walker... I was excited for you... then the GW...then the War nik and the wheat and then the Merc. I think it was in that order? I'm surprised there was not a dollar in there, then you would have had the whole coin denomination. It was close though.

Although it's the toughest and most heavily pounded park in L.A., it has and still gives me my best coins.

Congrats on that spill buddy!!!!! You're a one hell of a detectorist!!!

Congratulations!
It sure is amazing to find something as large as a Walker when you are used to finding dimes:yes:
Oh so similar to the spill I found last month, but yours is even better!

Attachments

• 5-26-18 Pocket spill 3.jpg
    5-26-18 Pocket spill 3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 50
Nice goin' Jason! Haven't been here in a while but still at it. Honing my skills,getting better. Let's do a hunt some time.

Crazy awesome silver spill congrats, I've yet to hit one of those
thanks

That was really cool as you were texting us your blow-by-blow action on those coins. First was the Walker... I was excited for you... then the GW...then the War nik and the wheat and then the Merc. I think it was in that order? I'm surprised there was not a dollar in there, then you would have had the whole coin denomination. It was close though.

Although it's the toughest and most heavily pounded park in L.A., it has and still gives me my best coins.

Congrats on that spill buddy!!!!! You're a one hell of a detectorist!!!
Thanks Kurt, I appreciate it.
Awesome spill! That walker looks great, congrats Jam!
Thanks bud!
Awesome spill, that walker looks brand new. Congrats.
Thanks
Love it when you find an old silver spill, and a Walker too, wow...just fantastic!
Thanks
Fine pair of hunts Jason, congrats on the silvers, especially the big one...the marble and the rest of the digs!
Thanks Bruce
Awesome stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Congratulations!
It sure is amazing to find something as large as a Walker when you are used to finding dimes:yes:
Oh so similar to the spill I found last month, but yours is even better!
Thanks! I remember your spill. There’s been some nice spills found lately.
Nice goin' Jason! Haven't been here in a while but still at it. Honing my skills,getting better. Let's do a hunt some time.
Thanks Jeff! Let me know where you wanna meet up.
Congrats on the awesome spill! That walker is in fabulous condition!
Thanks
Holy cow! That’s awesome
Thanks
Awesome spill man, that walker looks stunning!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom