Broke the streak....barely!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
It was on box 13 of the 3 week dry streak that a single 40% Ag Ken showed up....and KT was hopeful that more would be recovered, but alas, it was not to be. At least in the rest of this CRH.

Out of 32 NIFCs, not 1 was a date of interest to KT. :p

KT did get 2 other keepers tho, a nicely toned proof and a gold-plated counterstruck Ken. Both of these coins were in the 3rd box, along with the lone silver.

So a two box dry streak is now started....again. :lol::lol:

Apologies for the images, took 3 pics of each coin and these were the best images....apparently the Royal Camera has decided to act up, also! :laughing::laughing:

Anyway, that's it for this week....on to next week!

Attachments

• CRH 06 07 2018 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 06 07 2018 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 107
  • CRH 06 07 2018 1 toned Proof.JPG
    CRH 06 07 2018 1 toned Proof.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 84
  • CRH 06 07 2018 1 Au-plated counterstruck Ken.jpg
    CRH 06 07 2018 1 Au-plated counterstruck Ken.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 80
Well KT... congrats on breaking the streak and finding at least one 40% er! I'm certain that based on historical results the drought will let up soon enough. Thirteen boxes though? Ugh !

glad you got some keepers.. your next hunt will probably be better.. I had a surprised today that I'll post.. Best of luck and HH

Well KT... congrats on breaking the streak and finding at least one 40% er! I'm certain that based on historical results the drought will let up soon enough. Thirteen boxes though? Ugh !

That is KT's hope also! :laughing:

Hey, one is better than none :shrug:

Yessir it is! :D:D

glad you got some keepers.. your next hunt will probably be better.. I had a surprised today that I'll post.. Best of luck and HH

You did good! Royal Congrats! :lol:

Any dry streak breaker is always welcomed. Let's hope the current dry streak is short lived.

Back
Top Bottom