Anyone getting there new AT pro pointer yet?

2x

Must be talking about the orange waterproof version, let us know how it works, besides being water proof, I was wondering if the performance exceeds the Pro pointer, Earl

EARL THE REAL livE IN FIELD TESTING AND VIDEOS SHOW ABOUT A 2X OR DOUBLE THE DEPTH/SENSITIVITY On THE PROpOINTER AT. ..And supposedly garrett changed the inside elctroincs so that the falsing, that is a KNWON ISSUE with units over 1-2 yeas old wont be happening again.

If that holds true, I might become a garrettand fan and user once again!

Loveit

Got mine about a week or2 ago.... It's definitely my goto.

Mine won't false... Goes about an inch or so deeper. Led is a bit brighter as well.

If it has longevity... I'm sold. That's my 2 cents lol

I just ordered mine from Bart the other day. He said that I won't likely see it until May. The way things are going here in CT, the snow won't be gone until then anyways..:(.
Bruce

I just ordered mine from Bart the other day. He said that I won't likely see it until May. The way things are going here in CT, the snow won't be gone until then anyways..:(.
Bruce

Ouch! I ordered one from Bart on March 15th. Hope we aren't waiting until May, but it should be worth the wait. It's a shame Garrett can't fill orders faster.

I was beginning to think they were like the Coelacanth but then I received one from my distributor. It worked great for the 4 hours I had it.

I get calls everyday from people asking if I have them. I am glad I didn't have people preorder and pay or they would be irate with me over production problems. I just couldn't see me charging a customer for a product when I have no Idea when I will actually get it - could get them tomorrow or 3 months from now.

All I can say is I have a few dozen on order. HH, phil

Ordered one a couple days ago from metaldetectorspot.com since they were listed as in stock. While I have not received tracing info it is llisted as shipped on my account

I got mine from bart last week and can tell you they are worth the wait. 1st level of sensitivity equals the old one and then there are two more levels up. The falsing is absolutely gone. You can jam this thing down through loose dirt to find what is down there. At first I assumed it was falsing just because I was used to that. But it was actually sensing the target I did not dig deep enough for. I had the thing caked with mud and snow and whatever else I could get on it and it didn't skip a beat. Awesome!

I got mine from bart last week and can tell you they are worth the wait. 1st level of sensitivity equals the old one and then there are two more levels up. The falsing is absolutely gone. You can jam this thing down through loose dirt to find what is down there. At first I assumed it was falsing just because I was used to that. But it was actually sensing the target I did not dig deep enough for. I had the thing caked with mud and snow and whatever else I could get on it and it didn't skip a beat. Awesome!

So level1 gives 2 inches depth? Could you video that and post it? I've heard that the new pinpointer just beats the original ProPointer by half an inch at best in clad coins at full power.

Anyone posting a video showing this new pinpointer hitting 3 inches without using the sliding nickel trick...will get me quickly ordering one myself. Martin

I am not very tech savvy when it comes to videos and all, but I may be able to produce a video. I can assure you I hold no stock in anything that says "Garrett" on it . I'm just a straight shooter that's telling you what I saw with my own two eyes. 3" without a problem. This thing is good.

Keep an eye out on eBay if you are still looking for one or your pre-order is not getting filled for a while. There is a dealer that has sold about 20 on there, for $137 with free shipping.

I am not very tech savvy when it comes to videos and all, but I may be able to produce a video. I can assure you I hold no stock in anything that says "Garrett" on it . I'm just a straight shooter that's telling you what I saw with my own two eyes. 3" without a problem. This thing is good.

Yeah that's amazing, because I immediately tested my PP against the PPAT and I got 2 inches on a clad quarter with the PP and just slightly better than 2 inches on the PPAT using HIGHEST setting.

Maybe I have a defect since I got one of the first ones that shipped out. I was using the battery it came with though, so perhaps I got a weak battery. I did the test several times and got the same results. I wasn't too concerned because I didn't get it for depth, I wanted a completely waterproof rig and the PPAT completes the objective.

Papa

Back
Top Bottom