CTX issues

sgtwilks

Forum Supporter
Hey Im having trouble with iron static in all open screen programs. I mean over bearing iron noise. I also switched my machine program over to 2 tone ferrous and it opened the door to finding a gold ring and coins on this hunted out plot im on. I switched to gone huntings settings and I lose the tone and pick up iron again I go back to 2 tone and the good tone is back. I would of never found that ring in anything else but 2 tone ferrous. Is anyone aware of any setting I may be using to get all this iron noise. The conditions are wet here in Jersey.

Here's what I think is going on. How much area is blackened out on your screen. You may be coming over some fairly large iron hence it bleeds through.

Is response on normal, long or smooth? We have one beach with iron so bad at times I wind up notching it only out in the very top left of the screen. The little flakes hit and the first number is always a 1. Gold it's usually a 12. But I'm hunting Fl. sand. Also whatever you do make sure and keep the sand out of your coil cover. On auto +3 it can drive me nuts when the sand and water starts moving.

Im checking the coil cover today. I think this started when I changed coils. I put the original coil back on and it continued. Im hoping it is just the saturated ground. I do keep my detector set at auto +3. My normal settings are gone hunting ferrous coin setting and the program I set with ground coin,combined and auto +3 in an open screen. I forgot to mention I blocked out the iron and my machine nulls way more then in the past. I do get some squeaks and sometime there is a coin but it is hard to find. More often I find iron or nothing. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Is response on normal, long or smooth? We have one beach with iron so bad at times I wind up notching it only out in the very top left of the screen. The little flakes hit and the first number is always a 1. Gold it's usually a 12. But I'm hunting Fl. sand. Also whatever you do make sure and keep the sand out of your coil cover. On auto +3 it can drive me nuts when the sand and water starts moving.

Actually in GH's settings the second bulls eye stayed in the bottom right corner of the screen and was constantly hitting iron/blue. I changed coils and it still did the same thing. I was talking to Evan and it was time to send it in to minelab. Funny it worked fine in 2 tone ferrous mode. Was still a little noisy but I found stuff.

If you want to give me a call tomorrow I might be able to help you..
Evan

I want you all to know that I am very pleased with the quality of service Evan and BBH provides. I sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. I have recommended your company to others because of my satisfaction with your service. I look forward to doing business with you for years to come.

I want you all to know that I am very pleased with the quality of service Evan and BBH provides. I sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. I have recommended your company to others because of my satisfaction with your service. I look forward to doing business with you for years to come.

Awesome bud glad I could help.. When you described the issue I knew what was up.. Had a sick feeling, probably like you did.. Hopefully service turn around is quick... Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom