Round 1 hunt at the girls school=quarter trifecta +2 IH

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I got back to my girls school after work today and planned on hunting some of the grounds around the school but when I got there, there where a lot of teachers and other people there so I stayed in the back of the school until everybody left and I did not find anything back there cause I have already pounded that area. So when everybody left I worked one of the front lawns I had only skimmed over in previous hunts and found the barber quarter and barber dime not far from each other and that's were I found the two Indians also. I made my way to a strip of grass between the side walk and the drive way and that's where I pulled the gw quarter and the SLQ. The ground is rock hard and the digging is terrible!!! All the silvers came in low under a copper penny signal I guess due to the rock like conditions of the soil. The 4 silver day brings by silver total to 72 FTY;) thanks for looking and HH!
apabequ3.jpg

ruru8a3a.jpg

vuhupubu.jpg

ysevumyn.jpg

zemygaza.jpg

6ezugyra.jpg

y5amanus.jpg

utesajej.jpg

zyrepu9e.jpg

uvajyqyb.jpg

ube8ubu4.jpg

upuha3a6.jpg

e8u5utaz.jpg

8ugyju3y.jpg

9ysyva6u.jpg

zumusahy.jpg

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Congrats on the Barber Dime, Indians and quarter trifecta, that one ain't easy to pull off...Guess you'll catch and pass me soon on the silvers...now that you're 'back to school':lol: Great hunt!

It won't take you long until you regain the Silver lead from me at that rate. Big Congrats on the Quarter Trifecta, that is a very rare accomplishment. The Barber Dime really looks to be in great shape. Looks like I got to do a lot more door knocking to stay with you. Jack

It won't take you long until you regain the Silver lead from me at that rate. Big Congrats on the Quarter Trifecta, that is a very rare accomplishment. The Barber Dime really looks to be in great shape. Looks like I got to do a lot more door knocking to stay with you. Jack

Ty:)

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Another killer hunt, congrats on the silvers and all the rest!

WTG bud! I guess I will have to wait until fall to hunt with you since all your time will be spent at that school! Clean that place out! I'm happy for you. I hope I can get on some relics soon.

Don't see any quarter trifectas...congrats yet again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! You guys are killing me with all these great finds. Thats a nice variety of quarters for one hunt. You should be very happy! :D

Back
Top Bottom