Big Memorial Day Outing, 5 Silvers

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out early this morning. Hunted a school in a neighboring town for a few hours then got permission at a private residence and had a very productive day.

The school gave up a lot of clad but the highlights came from the private home. The house was just a block from the school and I seen the couple out in their garden so I stopped and asked. Really glad I did. Front yard, side yard and back yard all produced keepers as I had my second 5 Silver day this week. The finds are 3 Rosie's, "53,""57,""60", a "44" Merc and a "57" Washington. This now takes me up to 68 Silver Coins FTY. Also dug 12 Wheat's and a healthy $7.97 in clad. Diffidently a very good day. Also found a charm the lady had lost earlier this Spring and returned it to her. I think I earned a little Karma for that. Wish I would have taken a picture of it.

Hope everybody had a good and safe outing. As always thanks for looking and commenting. Jack

Attachments

• 5-26-14.jpg
    5-26-14.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 489
  • 5-26-14 1.jpg
    5-26-14 1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 373
Wow you blew by me!! Congrats the silver train rolls on!!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Things got even better since I posted this thread. The couple that I hunted their yard this morning, I had given my card to. Well they called me to tell me they have secured permission for me on their next door neighbors home. We were talking this morning and I had mentioned I would like to detect the neighbors as it is the oldest home in the neighborhood. If it is anything as good as what I had this morning it will be heaven. Guess they were really happy getting the charm back. Jack

Things got even better since I posted this thread. The couple that I hunted their yard this morning, I had given my card to. Well they called me to tell me they have secured permission for me on their next door neighbors home. We were talking this morning and I had mentioned I would like to detect the neighbors as it is the oldest home in the neighborhood. If it is anything as good as what I had this morning it will be heaven. Guess they were really happy getting the charm back. Jack

Nothing surprises me with ya Trapper, that's a super day and your a good man my friend. Great seeing people give back a little and build a little respect for our hobby. Nice Job!

gotta love virgin property ill be hitting lots of em soon!!!!congrats

I can't agree more. From my first site with snow on the ground and up till today the vast majority of my finds have been from under hunted or virgin grounds. I also think I am getting much better with the E-trac. I should its been 3 years. :yes: Jack

Back
Top Bottom