Best day yet; first silver! Confirmed gold?!

Birddog1911

Got permission to hunt this honey hole last week, and hit it today. I only hunted about 1/3 of it so far. Best finds were what may be a silver earring with what might be a sapphire, a pendant that I think is gold, and a tungsten carbide ring. But, the best, as near as I can tell, is the .925 silver heart ring, from Tiffany&Co.!

Attachments

• 20180318_174103.jpg
    20180318_174103.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 20180318_170520.jpg
    20180318_170520.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Great Day

Hello,
Wow, you had a super day. I sure hope the rest of the site is as productive as this one. I did not have a good day. I hunted a fairgrounds and I'm sure it was cherry picked. There were tons of zinc penny signals that I did not dig. Hate them !!! I have little competition here but I am sure someone had gone over this whole site. Oh well, at least I was out and our snow here is gone.
Congrats on a great hunt.
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 x 6" Coil, NOX 600 Soon

The great part about this place is, it's self feeding. I'm still new at this, and my ace 250 isn't the most precise, so I feel like I have to dig the pennies, just to be sure. If I got faint hits, or it bounced between iron, nickel and coin with faint signals, I didnt dig it.

It was a great learning day with my Ace 250.

Wow, I just looked up the price of the ring from Tiffany...$225 new! That's six times more than I paid for my Ace 250! :D

Holy cow, I found the pendant online, and it's $495 new! If I can sell these right, I can get my Nox 600!!

Polished up the ring nicely. The earring, or whatever it is, did not clean up, so I doubt it's silver. I'll have my friends at the pawn shop test it.

Looking forward to having the pendant tested, just to confirm what I think it is. I'm fairly certain that it is precisely the pendant I found that retails for $495.

The little piece that I had no idea about seems to be junk. Did not clean up at all with a silver cloth.

Back
Top Bottom