Hooks Amazing coin made rings!

Relichunter3

Elite Member
So I had Hook make me a few rings out of a Barber quarter and a Barber Half. I got them in the mail and all I can say is WOW! They are spot on as far as size and with all of the detail I had expected them to be. He is an awesome guy to deal with and he made my ring is literally a day and a half. The kicker is....I didnt even have to supply the coin!. He said he could get me what I wanted and he sure as heck did! I have been trying to upload pictures but the download isnt working and its not accepting my URL addresses for some reason. As soon as I get the kinks worked out, Ill get pictures posted up. Thanks again Hook for an awesome final product! Everyone....Get in touch with him and he will make you an awesome ring!

glad you like the rings relicdude!! just my way of saying thanks for your service. its the least i can do for a soldier stationed in germany , while we all play in the dirt diggin the good stuff here in the states.

hope you return stateside soon!

Dang Hook, you got a website and everything now! Good for you. Hook and I have been discussing a future large cent ring for me, now I just have to stop spending so much time on the beach and head to the woods to find one.:laughing: I look forward to the pics.

Dang Hook, you got a website and everything now! Good for you. Hook and I have been discussing a future large cent ring for me, now I just have to stop spending so much time on the beach and head to the woods to find one.:laughing: I look forward to the pics.

i cant wait to make you a LC ring buddy! i really look forward to seeing your finger turn green! :laughing::laughing:

I dont know why the detail would wear off. Even if it was true, I wont wear mine unless its a special occasion. Besides, I like just looking at it!

I've heard that the detail on most coin rings wear off within a year. Is that true?

i doubt the detail wears off that quickly. what they are more than likely talking about is the dark toning on the ring. that does wear off eventually, but its easy to retone the ring .

some people like the rings without the toning . my personal opinion is that any way you wear a coin ring is fine by me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom