Recent SoCal Finds - Barber, Indian, Trade Token, Sterling, And A Pile Of Wheats And Silver

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some of my recent finds. Highlights include a 1906 Indian, a Denver good for 5¢ trade token, Barber Dime, 2 sterling rings, and a pile of silver coins and wheats.

If anyone has any info on the trade token or if it’s rare let me know. It is a 5¢ Token and say T.J. Moore, 701 Larimer St., Denver, Colorado

Hope your all having a good weekend.
Jason

Attachments

• 6509B918-B4BB-435B-9038-E6B592537D76.jpg
    6509B918-B4BB-435B-9038-E6B592537D76.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 480
  • F8EC4498-71A3-4071-9DB4-666961431034.jpg
    F8EC4498-71A3-4071-9DB4-666961431034.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 49B755A0-5701-4643-BFDA-CE2042FA4B89.jpg
    49B755A0-5701-4643-BFDA-CE2042FA4B89.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Congrats! That pile O silver would be a good year for me! Living in a poor state that isn't very old sucks for finding much silver.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,
Here are some of my recent finds. Highlights include a 1906 Indian, a Denver good for 5¢ trade token, Barber Dime, 2 sterling rings, and a pile of silver coins and wheats.

If anyone has any info on the trade token or if it’s rare let me know. It is a 5¢ Token and say T.J. Moore, 701 Larimer St., Denver, Colorado

Hope your all having a good weekend.
Jason

You are KILLIN’ me man! A heap-o-silver,potentially valuable trade token,vintage rings and....wait for it...A MARBLE!:lol: Now you’re just mocking us poor folk who can’t even dig a hole,much less find anything good in it.
You are a freaking CLINICIAN Jason,it’s just downright FUN to see someone pulling out these kinds of things from places others left for dead a long time ago.
It speaks to the fact that yes,these targets are out there. But it also takes experience and dedication to actually find them. Not everyone has THAT kind of drive.

Congrats! That pile O silver would be a good year for me! Living in a poor state that isn't very old sucks for finding much silver.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can you or have you hunted Belle Isle Park? I’d be CRUSHING that place if it’s allowed...

You are KILLIN’ me man! A heap-o-silver,potentially valuable trade token,vintage rings and....wait for it...A MARBLE!:lol: Now you’re just mocking us poor folk who can’t even dig a hole,much less find anything good in it.
You are a freaking CLINICIAN Jason,it’s just downright FUN to see someone pulling out these kinds of things from places others left for dead a long time ago.
It speaks to the fact that yes,these targets are out there. But it also takes experience and dedication to actually find them. Not everyone has THAT kind of drive.

Gotta give you guys in the cold weather states something to look at. Thanks buddy!

Wow, Jam! That’s the way to start off the New Year! I don’t even have a wheat penny yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pic's, Jason have me smiling in tears. I want some! Congrats on a great start to the new year and thank you on the news about Dan. I hope to see some posts from him in the future. You two really were a unbeatable pair. Trapper

I would pay money to see a duel "shootout" turf competition between Dan, Jamflicker, and G-stout. Who would your money go on ? :laughing:

Tom, I dream of having a opportunity to one day get out there and have a few outings with all three. I could not bet a cent against one of them. Each of them know their abilities and know there machines capabilities. To me I'm thankful that all consider me a friend and very thankful that they all have shared their adventures with us mere mortals in this hobby. Trapper

Wow Jam ... once again it's an eye candy overload!!!
As I salivated over the silver I glanced down to that beutiful Indian 👀
Look at that green beauty .
Amaizing start to the year Jam.
Congrats as always .
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom