You can tell Christmas is nearing, AKA- Stupid Products

I would not want to share one of those sets with someone. Imagine how many germs there are on that handle! :shock: I don't think I'd be able to handle that! :lol:

Lol, "play with your putter" and "for the man on the go!" :laughing:

I guess if you're ever stuck out playing real golf and you feel the urge...

I'd just throw that fake club in the woods afterward though, definitely not putting it back into my golf bag!

Last edited:
Get one of these as well. Wonder how many people made a mess in thier pants by just looking at the picture as instructions???

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 161
Get one of these as well. Wonder how many people made a mess in thier pants by just looking at the picture as instructions???

Believe it or not many cultures actually squat instead of sit on the toilet... so when they come to America as tourists they are a little perplexed by the design of our toilets that are not designed to be squatted over.... which leads to many misses lol.:laughing:

Believe it or not many cultures actually squat instead of sit on the toilet... so when they come to America as tourists they are a little perplexed by the design of our toilets that are not designed to be squatted over.... which leads to many misses lol.:laughing:

Actually very common in this country as well, especially if you attend any large concert or sporting event. :laughing:

Don't make too much fun of the Squatty Potty. That was an episode on Shark Tank, and the inventor did get an investment deal. They did have a reasonably plausible explanation for the design.

Roger

There is nothing wrong with this product. I know many a person who owns one and swears by it. Anatomically, we were designed to squat, not sit.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I searched online for goofy products and here are two of them :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This first one is if someone keeps finding where you hide your snacks in the fridge -

Here is a quote from the product page -

"Fridge Locker secures lunch, sweets, drinks, snacks or just about anything. Keep your food safe from Refrig-A-Raiders at home, office or dorm with your very own personal food security system. The portable design allows you to take your Fridge locker anywhere. Rotate the dial while depressing the lock release in the “setting” direction and this changes the combination."
fridge_locker.jpg

This next one is self explanatory :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here is a quote about the product from a review page -

"This marvelous piece of technology claims that it will solve one of the great marriage problems--nighttime flatulence."
bettermarriageblanket.jpg

Back
Top Bottom