I've about had it with the BS finds posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this today, came up as a huge pulltab.

Problem? :grin:

Attachments

• gold-coin-israel-found-roman-crusade-ancient-120711-676147-.jpg
    gold-coin-israel-found-roman-crusade-ancient-120711-676147-.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 524
leprechaun's Pot of Gold

I Too Dug this just now, as you can see I have the Photographic evidence thus refuting the "no pics - didn't happen" rule. I also have winning-tiger blood coursing through my veins.
That's the 10th pot of gold this week, (yawn) This park is infested with leprechauns.

Attachments

• fake-find.jpg
    fake-find.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 502
I Too Dug this just now, as you can see I have the Photographic evidence thus refuting the "no pics - didn't happen" rule. I also have winning-tiger blood coursing through my veins.
That's the 10th pot of gold this week, (yawn) This park is infested with leprechauns.

must be so many rainbows floating around that park it resembles a village people convention! :lol:

That looks like even more than Hamid found...

Way to go!

I always love your pictures..

<*)))>{

for what its worth .. my finds are good because I spend 100s of hours detecting each month (only now work a few hours a week ) and have lots of land to detect on both with a group and on my own .. you can go months without a good find or you can get lucky .. its good to see what people have found .. I know that in the US its hard to get good sites and finds are mostly modern but don't let the plonkers get you down just get out there and enjoy our hobby leave the dreamers to get on with it ... sorry rant over :laughing:

. What I should do is burry my five gold rings (found in five years of dirt hunting)close to the waters edge about 10' apart. put a piece of trash between them and let a wave wash over the fresh holes then make a two minute video of my self finding five pieces of gold in two minutes. I would be the best beach hunter ever. Everyone would believe me, cause I have video proof. It's easy to spot fake dirt hunting vids, but one wave over sand erases any evidence of a planted targets. Then I may write a book about beach hunting . Like the old saying ,don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. I think about 95% of the "finds" are real but I have my doubts on a few.

After 10 pages... everybody had their say?

I'm closing this thread.

If you don't enjoy the forum the way it is, then move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom