Weight Loss Challenge

vexhold

Elite Member
Hello Guys and Gals!

Thought since for most of us, winter is our downtime and gives us plenty of opportunities to do other things, I would challenge anyone that is willing, to get into shape before the spring thaw comes.

Rules:

1. Challenge Starts Monday Feb 13th and ends Monday May 14th. You can weigh in on any day, but your starting weight MUST be taken on Sunday Feb 12th, Monday Feb 13th, or Tuesday Feb 14th. Record that weight as your "Initial Weigh-In" weight.

2. Challengers need to weigh in weekly. Please always weigh yourself on the same day and same time and same scale (same clothing or none), be consistent and honest with your weigh-ins each week. Please don't do your starting weight on Sunday then your ending weight on a Tuesday...keep it the same day please.

3. Challengers will P/M me with your weigh ins and I will keep track of them on a spreadsheet. Once you give me your first weigh in, I will give you a number. Each week, I will post the current standings without names, but with numbers. You will see where you are without people knowing who is who.

4. The challenge is 12 weeks long, so please expect to lose not more than 30 pounds, a reasonable expectation is 15-20 pounds, don't starve yourself, be smart, count calories, do weight watchers, eat better, whatever but please be safe.

5. Final weigh in will be Sunday May 13th and winner annouced on Monday May 14th. We will be judging based on overall percentage lost, not by actual weight lost.

Prizes:

1st Place: Garrett Pro Pointer (Courtesy of New England Detectors) & T-Shirt
2nd Place: Treasure Box & T-Shirt
3rd Place: T-Shirt

TBD in the next couple days. They will be good though.

I'm in, I have a few pounds I could shed, but I doubt seriously that I will have high enough percentage of weight loss, but I could care less about that.:cool:

This will make it even more fun to lose! Count me in!

Just a note:

I will also be in the contest, but I will not be eligible to win (even though I guaranty I will come out on top).

Awesome. I'm in. Thanks for running this contest. (If you could just post a reminder to the thread when it is time to start, that would be helpful -- I can't keep up with all the forum posts, but have an alert on this thread when it is posted to).

If I get divorced can I include 160 lbs of dead weight? no not married but have a lovely MD'r in my life I would not trade in the largest find ever for. Shes a keeper for sure.

Lucky fat guys. I'm actually trying to GAIN weight. I'm a petty 150 lbs and 6'2. There's NO way I'm going to shed anything.

Can we make an exception for me that if I GAIN weight it counts? I have a super fast metabolism and no matter how much I eat or exercise I can't gain weight. I'm super skinny. You guys are lucky.

Count me in. I've been looking to shed approx 60 lbs to hit my ultimate weight goal of 160. I've done it before about 5 years ago. I'm Italian and love to eat. It's all about self control and not starving.

This will be good for me. I need an extra reason to start.

5,10,20lbs anything will help start. For me the first 20lbs is the hardest!

Joe

This is just what I need, count me in!

1. Isn't there a fee to go towards the prizes?
2. Can you contact sponsors for gift donations?
3. I plan on posting a before pic and a scale pic.

Thanks,
TIM

Lucky fat guys. I'm actually trying to GAIN weight. I'm a petty 150 lbs and 6'2. There's NO way I'm going to shed anything.

Can we make an exception for me that if I GAIN weight it counts? I have a super fast metabolism and no matter how much I eat or exercise I can't gain weight. I'm super skinny. You guys are lucky.

Stick with those fast food jobs and you will gain it.

Back
Top Bottom