Found some more rings, today (it's what I do.) Silver this time.

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
Picked up a couple more rings today, #'s 55 and 56 for the year. The first was about 5 feet from the the edge of a tot-lot (grass), and the other under a tree about 15-20 feet away from the skate park edge. Two different locations.

The second ring was silver, and I caught it on video. Almost didn't, because I filmed an 84 signal earlier in the hunt that turned out to be two pennies stacked. ALMOST missed this one on video!

The center stone is an aquamarine (didn't have scratches like glass would have), but the surrounding stones have me baffled. Possibly garnet? Definitely not diamond. I tested them.

EDIT! Oh, I almost forgot. Not too long ago, I was commenting on a thread, that I have NO idea how people find marbles while metal detecting. Today, I uncovered a plug, and at the bottom of it was this marble. Directly under a penny. Well... now I'm in the marble club. :)

Skippy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hiYrtcERrM

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_2087.JPG
    IMG_2087.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Rings # fiftywhaaat for the year???
Holy smokes it's only April -- and I haven't had a serious hunt yet, still a lot of snow and mud. Wah Wah Wah:tissue:

Do you have a secret to share on your ring recovery prowess? Can't imagine finding that many. Nice work on the coinage as well

I did not see what detector you are using?

May I ask what part of the world you live in? You have me beat and I do pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom