Rings - Photo Album finally uploaded.

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
There's about 250 photos in my Rings Album now. Some folks requested an easier view of the photos than the Photobucket album. It takes longer to upload here, but it's MUCH easier to view them in the Album function of this Forum.

Here's a bunch of pics of my finds over the last 2 years. http://metaldetectingforum.com/album.php?albumid=58340

2015, I found 127 rings
2016, I found 239 rings
Current found - 54 rings to date.

Obviously, with only 250-ish photos, I'm not taking pictures of all of them (most are junk/mood/aluminum, etc.). The photos in the album are of just some of the best ones.

Also, on page 1, there's a picture of a coin. That's a coin from 69AD that I found on a beach in Tel Aviv. It's from the 1st Jewish Revolt, year 2 (you can see the Roman Numeral II on the obverse). It was such a cool find!

Cheers!

Skippy

Are you even trying?? Just kidding of course. Amazing job, and thanks for authoring your very helpful two-part post on this topic. You're a legend in my book. If you ever make it to Sacramento, please come hunt with me.

Are you even trying?? Just kidding of course. Amazing job, and thanks for authoring your very helpful two-part post on this topic. You're a legend in my book. If you ever make it to Sacramento, please come hunt with me.

Done deal. Would love to. I've been to California exactly twice in my life, so the good news is you'll never likely have to put up with me. LOL The funniest part is that I actually couldn't tell you (without looking at a map) where Sacramento is. I have San Diego and San Fransisco figured out, but only because those are the two places I've been!

Skippy

I think you have enough inventory to open a pawn shop. Great job!

I sometimes think about what my treasure box would look like if I hadn't sold and/or given away so many rings. Of the 39 gold rings I've found, I've got 3 in the box, with one going in for an appraisal today at lunch. Of the 100+ silver rings I've found, there's only about 2 dozen in the box. Most of them have gone to nieces, nephews (a few cool silver spinners, for example), and friends and neighbors... Now, I wish I'd hoarded them all like a dragon.

Then... half of my 72 ring display case would be filled with gold, and a whole other case would be filled with silver! And a third one would be filled with tunstens, stainless steel, titaniums, etc. But noooo... I'm still working on filling my first display box. Got 4 holes left (5 if I sell the diamond ring I'm getting appraised).

One thing about this hobby, though, is that the box will fill up soon enough. :)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom