Gold coin.

I'm enjoying the AT Gold much more than the AT Pro for my style of hunting. I love the tonal information over the AT Pro. Was this coin in the 60's?

A much underrated machine for sure, Came in at 58 - 64 on bad ground.I hunt by sound mostly.

Wow I didn't know one existed :grin: Did a song pop into you head at all ?I had the Chilli's Saviour, just enough your saviour.... now you see what I came for, no one is to blame for misunderstand, all in hand...... Weird :yes:

Yep, we've had the group (club) for a while. :cheers:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=154

Hmmm.. Can't remember a song but the words "my precious" popped into my head. :lol:

what a great find!!!!! silver is great to pull out of the darkness Gold is the king! thanks for sharing this and a huge congrats to you... that is a stellar coin! I'm jealous of what you can find across the pond! please find more old goodness and share with us!

That is an amazing find. Any plans what you will do with it yet?

It is not old enough to be recorded and the landowner said I could have it! It's a keeper.

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I am glad you all enjoyed looking. :D

Congrats, you seem to post the best stuff. I am jealous!!!

Not as jealous as I am of you guys! I'm amazed at the amount of silver coins and jewellery. Oh and gold nuggets! You have some breathtaking scenery over there :yes:

CONGRATS BODKIN ON YOUR AMAZING GOLD COIN FIND AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB !! :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Look above on this page and a link has been provided by co-founding member Rattlehead....
You have already been sent an invitation, so you should be able to go there and upload your pics of the coin and the story behind the find .
Once again Congrats on joining the club . Keep hunting as lighting happens to strike more than once at times :shock:;):yes::D

Back
Top Bottom