Anybody in NE Louisiana?

Im in Monroe

Looking for bud to hunt local and I have some spots down around Tensas parish, civil war stuff. Give me a yell.

Oh snap your in monroe too! I'm a newbe but I catch on quick!

Give me a week or two to tune in my MD and get moved into our new house and I'm ready!

Twin and I just bought a house over off milton near lexington school

Last edited:
I am in Ruston. I hunted in Kiroli Park once. Didn't find much, though. Probably searched the wrong spots. I searched by picnic tables mostly. Also searcehd along a trail in the woods. Probably should have searched the sports fields, from what I have read on here.

Hey guys Im from Lake Providence and Oak Grove Area. Got some good spots
over here to hunt, just have to get permission on some more of them. Im kinda new at this.
What kind of MD do you guys have and use? I have a Whites Prizm V. Found some cool stuff so far just no silver, but I know it will happen....

Oldest coin so far is a 1935 wheat penny..

HH

Hey Louisiana boy and Andcal. There should be some nice spots out there on Oak Grove. I'm out there once a week for my job. We will have to get some of us louisiana folks together for some hunts here soon!

OG area

Anyone that needs a partner and wants to hunt around Oak Grove and the surrounding areas shoot me a message. Thanks!!

just found this forum...lol. I live in northeast la too. is Kiroli Park open for detecting? i figured they would run us out?

anyone in sw louisiana

Hi new to the forum.....looking for a hunting buddy I have many places to hunt oldest coin found 1879 Morgan dollar

choot heem clint, choot heem.....................................La would be a kick-butt place to hunt...............................

whats up fellas Im in winnsboro I have hit a couple old farms in tensas and madison. let me know if yall still around and ever want some one to go with.

Monroe Area

I have been looking for someone in northeast La.
came up on this forum :lol:
Would love to meet up to have someone to hunt with.
John k5jrw

Back
Top Bottom