"It's All to Sad to Contemplate!"

As with any new relationship you have to listen to her drone on for hour after hour after hour....:laughing:

She's sleek, fresh, wants to please but she'll have you addicted in no time at all, you'll be picking at that scab for years to come.

She'll have you going round in circles, not knowing which way is up, screaming in your ear all day long and some nights

Demanding as hell and never pleased, will never let you get away without feeding her a constant stream of cash, jewelry and antiques......she's a constant draw on your currency and will pay you back in foil, lead and rust...but you'll love her all the more for it

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

"Keep Right on to the End Of the Road!"

:friends:There's been some great responses on this thread! Such vivid imagination and humour! Great stuff! I am hoping with my new partner that we will grow old together; just like Darby and Joan! Always in love and constantly holding hands!

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss. It is not easy to lose someone so close. If you want to get off on the foot dont let her drive on the first date. Show her who is in charge.

I was told that after such a tragic loss, one should wait a year before starting a new relationship... Good luck with that! :D

I want to announce the final demise of a true and faithful friend. She had been suffering from a brain malfunction in recent times. She had become extremely forgetful and towards the end couldn't remember anything! We frantically tried an emergency operation but to no avail. I was told by a consultant surgeon her brain had deteriorated so badly that there was no hope for her. The main life force of my Explorer XS, the circuit board had a terminal condition and that there was no replacement, as the life giving organ replacement was no longer manufactured! It's sad, but not all bad news as I've recently gained a new girl friend a Minelab Safari! We have our first date tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll have a wonderful time?:violin::sadbye::tissue:

I'm so truly sorry to hear about your dear friend Explorer XS. Please except my condolences... may she rest in peace... :tissue:

If you need a shoulder or someone to talk to, I'm here... :friends:

Best Wishes,
Silver Hawk

I only have one request !!!!!!!!! please don't bury her at any of the beaches here in So Cal, I've been hunting alot in them parts ........enough trash that i've been digging already, woudn't want to dig her up & have to put her in a trash can :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ahhh just forget the old bag. Shoot I've had two and was more than happy to be rid of them for a newer model...oh wait a minute those weren't metal detectors. My bad. Hope you get good service out of her anyway.

Back
Top Bottom