My best GOLD find to date!

congrats,,,,such a pretty yellow there,,,,,I think Dew a couple years ago found a 22k ring with a CZ in it,,,,,on the flip side of that, last week I found a 10k earring with 11 real diamonds,,,,,:?:GL HH

Now that's a sweet find Wild man! My wife had her own gold and precious stone business and I have never seen fake stones in a 18K up unless it was recently made. I'd have them tested again. If they tried to buy it beware. Some times they get exchanged by crook jewelers when being left for repair. I'd still have it checked somewhere else.

Now that's a sweet find Wild man! My wife had her own gold and precious stone business and I have never seen fake stones in a 18K up unless it was recently made. I'd have them tested again. If they tried to buy it beware. Some times they get exchanged by crook jewelers when being left for repair. I'd still have it checked somewhere else.

Thanks but I have tested it and my friend who owns the jewelry store I took it to has tested it. And I have learned that the more modern Hindu people do not care about the stones as much as they care about thepurity of the metal that touches their skin.

Back
Top Bottom