The big one got away

those are sweet ones buddy, you know that may not be part of a set, I see allot of women wearing those as their wedding/anniversary band without an engagement ring with it,,,,,I really hated missing that day,,,,it is hard sometimes to melt those kind,, and rose gold is a rare one,,,,don't know if you melted the other one that was a flower or something, well,,,,,,,,,,,,the wedding band is pretty useless so I guess it will find its way to ARA,,,,:laughing:I have only gotten one rose gold and still have it,,,,its a butterfly and more useful than a wedding band so I kept it,,,,,congrats on a great hunt there,,,,oh, go ahead and tell the team you had two other rings that hunt,,,,:lol:too bad they weren't gold also,,,,,you are on it, keep it going while its hot,,,,,,,:cool:GL HH

You may be right about it being an anniversary ring...... that would make me feel better.:lol: Got these then the weather changed........ i was the only guy stupid enough to try it yesterday...... for about 5 min. Thought id try some dry sand hunting since there had been a fair amount of people and few hunters. But i was surprised ...... it was pretty picked over just one huge ring with a southwestern look..... silver. You know me and stones Tim, more likely to find its way into my little treasure chest than ARA.

Back
Top Bottom