Tiny Gold Snake Head...

I recognize that blue stone ring...Good hunt Craig, maybe the rest of the gold snake will grow back? Like a lizard...

nice save craig. Good to see you getting out.

Nice looking piece there Craig. Does Bruce still have the other half. :yes:

Yes and I am waiting for him to give it to me :impatient::impatient:

I recognize that blue stone ring...Good hunt Craig, maybe the rest of the gold snake will grow back? Like a lizard...
Now you got me thinking :lol:

nice save craig. Good to see you getting out.

Thanks George... as I get my bigger jobs finished I should have more time for beach or dirt hunting.
Gold is gold,,,,a scarce thing around where I live,,,,,,,nice catch, one that many would pass,,,,,GL HH

I don't know GD... it had a nice sweet low tone if others pass then they shouldn't be finding any gold... :lol: Using a pulse for so many years I generally dig any repeatable peep that I hear...

Cool find! Congrats!

Thanks Vermont.

Life does have a way of interfering with a hunter getting out there especially this time of year!!:yes:

Congrats on the yellow!!!:thumbsup:

Nice hunt Craig......:yes:

Thanks Curt... sorry I missed you when you came down... I completely forgot you were coming with all the nonsense going on here..

Life does have a way of interfering with a hunter getting out there especially this time of year!!:yes:

Congrats on the yellow!!!:thumbsup:

True Lew... we need a tidal wave to push the sand Sandy dumped on our spots in the water inland or something to get our special spots back ;)

Nice little gold!

I could have pulled a bigger chunk of gold but wanted to save it for when you came up Zee :lol:

Back
Top Bottom