• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Off to Texas next week. Hoping for Galveston Sunday

Boots as in Cowboy boots ! Can't leave Texas without them !

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I'm in trouble then...I was there last week and didn't get any LOL

Don't tell anyone..don't want to get in trouble when I get down there this week

Any tips or tricks for Galveston?
I live in Houston and hit Galveston a couple of times a year. I wish you luck but it's gonna be a hard. Galveston has a metal detecting club and they hunt there almost every day. Literally. You can walk 100 feet sometimes with nary a sound. The weather is pretty warm right now and should be through the weekend. You might get lucky and get some fresh drops.

I would hit east beach first then start working your way west. If you hunt off the seawall you will have to pay to park on the seawall. You can only pay by phone. The hunting there can be good though if you pick an area in front of the hotels.

Good Luck.

I live in Houston and hit Galveston a couple of times a year. I wish you luck but it's gonna be a hard. Galveston has a metal detecting club and they hunt there almost every day. Literally. You can walk 100 feet sometimes with nary a sound. The weather is pretty warm right now and should be through the weekend. You might get lucky and get some fresh drops.

I would hit east beach first then start working your way west. If you hunt off the seawall you will have to pay to park on the seawall. You can only pay by phone. The hunting there can be good though if you pick an area in front of the hotels.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the info...maybe I'll try to get ahold of the club down there. I'll check out the hotel areas too, as I am thinking of maybe bringing the family down there for a vacation at some point.

Back
Top Bottom