If You Can't Find it Buy it.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Spent a little bit of money the last couple of days. First a friend found a 10.5 gram 14K Fredrick Goldman ring while I was with him. Then he finds a 38.80 gram 14K bracelet. So I added those two pieces to my supply.

I decided to buy them so at least I had some gold this year. Today I went to the middle of Michigan and bought two more detectors. My 10" coil for my Tiger Shark went bad and since they are out of business I was looking for one. I found a Sting Ray 2 with both coils. The 10 inch was never used. So another toy for my collection. Then last night I saw a Fisher CZ-20 with a 10.5" coil and case and wanted it also. My CZ-20 with a 10" coil was changed to a CZ-21 with a 10" coil this spring so now I have another CZ-20. In my opinion they were better units. Now I have a few extra machines to sell. I have 5 CZ-20 /21's and 3 Tesoro's Two Equinox 800's and a Whites Dual Field and a Whites Eagle SL2. I think I need to downsize a little soon!

I can understand if you have a couple machines. But man.... you have a backup , to a backup , to a backup , to a backup......

I think its a good idea to have a few of what you like and know the best. I know I have 4 Excalibur's and enough parts I will never have to worry about them. Since both of us are out several times a week It necessary to be 100% all of the time.

Earl...:popcorn2:

Aaahhh, so you're one of those types with the "bank in the mattress". eh ? :laughing: Well if gold goes continues to go sky-rocket high, your next of kin will love you dearly 30 yrs. from now :cool3:

Given your collection, did you ever try a CTX, BH TDI?

Tried a Whites Beach hunter twice. Coil floated and drove me CRAZY. Sold it and never went back. Never a CTX. They drown fast and I go deeper than 10 foot a lot. At least the Whites went 25 foot deep. My machines go 200' deep and then some and I don't have to worry about drowning them.

I think the Excal's are ugly and I won't dive with one. I was thinking of trying one but never have so far.

Back
Top Bottom