• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I'm All Set Now -- If And When This Rain Ever Goes Away. . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
According to the weather report -- we are supposed have rain just about every single day this week (like last week)! I am waterlogged!

Dirty Rob just sent me his extra Garrett ProPointer and the silver coin I received in his drawing! Cool!

Attachments

• Rob's ProPointer & Silver Mex Coin.jpg
    Rob's ProPointer & Silver Mex Coin.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 139
I'll take your rain out here!!!:d

I'd gladly give all the rain to you! I'm tired of it. Yesterday I went by one our creeks on the way to church and it had crested and was on the VERGE of spilling its banks. And I'm sure that it did after last night's stormy weather. But we've had semi-good weather today (very overcast and cloudy but no rain). So I assume went back into its banks. I haven't been so I don't know.

Rained in here now too. But it's not just the rain that's stopping me. The temp has also plunged to the low 40s, probably 20 or so with the wind. Too cold for me! I've been passing my time with drawing and my other indoor hobbies.

According to the weather report -- we are supposed have rain just about every single day this week (like last week)! I am waterlogged!

Although rain is forecast, I'm sure it wont be raining 24/7...

For example its not raining now and it doesn't look like it will anytime soon..

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-radar/

You cant trust the forecast, learn your local weather patterns, and watch the radar sites...

Get out and have some fun!!

<*)))>{

Although rain is forecast, I'm sure it wont be raining 24/7...

For example its not raining now and it doesn't look like it will anytime soon..

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-radar/

You cant trust the forecast, learn your local weather patterns, and watch the radar sites...

Get out and have some fun!!

<*)))>{

True but like Gabbity said -- it's in the 40's -- abit chilly! I don't understand that. When in the winter a 40 something day I'd be out there but after it's been near 80 and then drops to the 40's -- I'm chilly! Something wrong with that! :?:

I did go out finally later in the day as it got up to the low 60's but I wasn't even out but about 30 minutes and GOT SICK! It just came on me all of a sudden. I had to give up and I just made it home when I threw up. I guess it was what I had for lunch. So I lazed around the rest of the day. Feel okay right now. Maybe I can try again today! We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom