First Ring At The Beach

Shavnore

Elite Member
After a couple of rude sting rays swam by me and insulted, and a couple attempts to shoe them off with my scoop, I hit a nice signal, scooped her up on the first scoop (Any beach hunter appreicates the value of picking the target up on the first scoop) and what do you know! The stamp says Acc14k 2. Im not sure what the band is made out of, but looks like there is 12 nice little diamonds on this wedding ring =]

Attachments

• photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 746
  • photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 744
Nice one! I agree with Craig, It does look like part of a set..Congrats on the gold!

After a couple of rude sting rays swam by me and insulted, and a couple attempts to shoe them off with my scoop, I hit a nice signal, scooped her up on the first scoop (Any beach hunter appreicates the value of picking the target up on the first scoop) and what do you know! The stamp says Acc14k 2. Im not sure what the band is made out of, but looks like there is 12 nice little diamonds on this wedding ring =]

Why are you still here.....go back and get the other part! :lol: Very nice hit bro...congrats! :yes:

Thanks everyone! I was about ten feet off the shore in the water. After the 100th question from tourists "what are you looking for" made me go underwater to start looking. I did a HUGE circle around the ring but nothing. Getting scuba gear next week to stay on the bottom and away from tourists.

Nice First!

Nice ring for the first on the beach. The ice chips are just an extra added bonus. CONGA-RATS! :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

Great ring. I'm just finishing up my open water dives for my dive certification. Can't live on Okinawa and not dive.

I kick myself in the neck every day for not getting certified in oki! Kept leaving for Iraq never had time. I'm getting my open water cert next week. Good luck!

man, thats awesome,,,I am happy for you,,,I bet the tiny stones are real,,,,,it is a wonderful feeling to see gold in the scoop and that feeling on your first, is the same feeling every time,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom