wireless headphones

bardklb

ok i have an f2 and want wireless headphones. any sugestions? any forum sponcers have them?

holy smokies! i just looked at some and i'm thinking the cord really isn't that bad. if i can get in the 100 range for price i might think about it.

I've been thinking about using a mini fm radio to ear buds. Plug a little fm transmitter into the detector. (Usually used for broadcasting MP3 players thru the car radio.). Gonna give it a try. I have all the parts.

if you can find some Auvio 33-283's snag them up, i've been runnin them for over a year and its all i use.

Bluetooth

I have Motorola S9 BT headset and have had it for near 2 years, I have found a BT transmitter at Amazon for $23 that plugs into the headset jack once you reduce it to 1/8th, I already bought a 1/4 male to 1/8in female 90 degree adapter from Radio Shack for around $5, My BT headset was $59 Thats Under $90 TO GO WIRELESS on any MD... The BT transmitter has a flexible cord with the 1/8th male plug so a 90 adapter is not really needed, most people have a straight 1/4 to 1/8th adapter laying around....:?::biker::digginahole::biker::signals::signals::signals:

the BT transmitter is taotronics I think

if you are still here and want the link let me know, they have an american named transmitter also that are $30....:biker::digginahole::biker::signals::signals::signals:

if you can find some Auvio 33-283's snag them up, i've been runnin them for over a year and its all i use.

Thanks to seeing the difference of how much the chord doesn't slow you down compared to it getting in my way all the time I am going to be ordering those same ones soon. Your review seamed to be nothing but positive.

Hey thanks for the links for the wireless headphone! I just placed the order so they will be on the way

The Auvio 33-283 works great. I have a few of these and wouldn't use any thing else. What ever you buy.. you'll love going wire-less..

It just seems too easy to be able to stand up and not have a cord, free movement from the detector. most everything is wireless now, even snapon tools automotive scan tools are wireless and wi fi

No delays with the bluetooth transmitter? And hows battery life?

No delays with the bluetooth transmitter? And hows battery life?

no, this generation of bluetooth doesn't have the delay and still has the effective range of approx 30'

another advantage of going wire less, if you MD in the woods like I do... there are no wires to hang on limbs and brush..

Auvio 33-283 are no longer available at leaste in Greenville Mi

I called Raido Shack here and they don't have them no more. Talked to Al at ProStock metal detectors in Plainwell Mi ( the guy I buy from) and he said something like they didn't sell well so they quit. Funny thing he said is Wireless is heavy , I can't imagine it is . Not like putting a 10 gallon bucket of water on your head or a cement block. I hate going to dig and getting my headphones pulled or having such a long cord your knee catches the cord and you pull em off partway.
M6 Mike

I called Raido Shack here and they don't have them no more. Talked to Al at ProStock metal detectors in Plainwell Mi ( the guy I buy from) and he said something like they didn't sell well so they quit. Funny thing he said is Wireless is heavy , I can't imagine it is . Not like putting a 10 gallon bucket of water on your head or a cement block. I hate going to dig and getting my headphones pulled or having such a long cord your knee catches the cord and you pull em off partway.
M6 Mike

Wireless ARE NOT HEAVY! It feels like you are wearing nothing. At least with the 2 pairs I bought from Cowboy26. Once you go wireless you will never go back to a wire. :signals:

Back
Top Bottom