Old drive in update with pics 2nd trip

Before it was torn down, my dad and I detected the closed up Drive-in in Dartmouth, Mass, where I grew up. It now has a Walmart on the site if I'm not mistaken.

My dad's first ever Franklin half was at that drive-in.

Jim

Before it was torn down, my dad and I detected the closed up Drive-in in Dartmouth, Mass, where I grew up. It now has a Walmart on the site if I'm not mistaken.

My dad's first ever Franklin half was at that drive-in.

Jim
Times are definetly changing and i dont like it . I found a 45 walker today at the drive in. Thanks for looking and good luck.

More nice digging again today Mike. Hope you can heal fast. Congrats on the Walker and the 3 Rosie's along with another huge clad count. From the views I got of that site you have the outskirts that is grass and maybe the front entrance that could add a few more to the count. Trapper

More nice digging again today Mike. Hope you can heal fast. Congrats on the Walker and the 3 Rosie's along with another huge clad count. From the views I got of that site you have the outskirts that is grass and maybe the front entrance that could add a few more to the count. Trapper
Thank you sir but i don't think I will get all the rows done before ----
I am not even going to type the word or say it :laughing: Heck i just located 2 more even older drive ins that i had forgot about but i won't be hitting those until you and your crew get here . Hopefully you can get monster to come and film.

Back
Top Bottom