• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

XP Deus Backpack Options?

I bought this on flea bay for about $22. Its all heavy canvas. 11 in coil fits in it, one of the shafts

sticks out a bit but if you wear plaid, you'll look like a bagpiper.:laughing:

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 331
2 years later and I'm still using the Extreme Pak Expandable Backpack pictured earlier in this thread. It fits the entire Deus and both coils and all my other stuff in the pockets.

2 years later and I'm still using the Extreme Pak Expandable Backpack pictured earlier in this thread. It fits the entire Deus and both coils and all my other stuff in the pockets.

I couldn't find it on eBay, and the original link is dead. Any ideas on where to find one?

I couldn't find it on eBay, and the original link is dead. Any ideas on where to find one?

Looks like they have it here

http://stores.klassicsbykurtis.com/extreme-pak-digital-camo-expandable-backpack/

But they want too much for it, I paid half that price for mine.

Anyway it does give measurements which will help find another one that The Deus will fit in like a mountaineers backpack or something. You need the something the same as the expandable height measurement below for the Deus to fit.

Extreme Pak™ Digital Camo Expandable Backpack. Features nylon rope-pulls, 2 zippered exterior pockets, zippered interior compartment, zippered interior mesh pocket, carrying strap, adjustable waist strap, adjustable shoulder straps, and expandable bottom. Measures 16 x 19-1/4 x 11-1/8. Backpack fully extends to 27-1/4" height.

Backpack

Hi Diggum,
Did you get the eBay backpack? If so, please let us know what you think about it.

Hi Diggum,
Did you get the eBay backpack? If so, please let us know what you think about it.

Hi gypsyman. No, I didn't get it. I'm still trying to find something that will fit fairly tight. I'm finding some tactical bags that almost fit the bill. I keep thinking I'll stumble across the perfect bag. When I do, I'll let you all know.

Wait for it...

None of the options available were piquing my interest, so I put out a Craigslist call for someone who would be willing to sew me a pack.

A company that makes tactical gear responded. Quality of the work was scrutinized. Money was exchanged. :gettinmoney:

The pack will have two sleeves on each end for the coils. A Velcro strap will keep everything in place in the main compartment. It will zip open along the long edge and around each end (hinge being the other long side). It will have MOLLE across the front for mix and match gear holders, and a large pocket for a hydration bladder. It will be a diagonal-sling style bag, with quick disconnect, made of 1000 denier Cordura, and have Velcro loops for my big digger. Perfect for taking on the motorcycle; combining my two passions!

Look for an update in August... :woohoo:

I have a pack!!!

I just picked up my new Deus sling pack! Woohoo!

I'll start a new thread, with pictures, this week. I also plan to do a review on my YouTube channel so you can experience it via the magic of moving pictures. With sound! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom