What will be my first silver? Found the silver!!! Pics page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
Ok, I thought this would be a pretty cool contest. I dont really have a great prize since I haven't found that many good things. The prize will simply be an Indian Head penny to the winner. It is really just to keep up the competitiveness of the contest.

If you have seen my threads in the coinshooters section, you know I have been hitting the same park quite a bit. To date I have found 24 wheats. Most have been in the 40's. The oldest is a 1919 and a 1935. I have yet to find silver there. This is where you come in. You get two guesses. That's it. Make sure nobody else has guessed what you want to before putting it in. You need to put in the type of coin and the year. Example 1954 D Rosie. No mintmark will just mean Philly. If you guess the mintmark correctly as well I will add 5 wheats. This park is near me in Delaware. The sign for the park says since 1946. The town is very old and some of the houses right near the park are from the 1700's. This contest can take a while since I haven't found silver there yet and I don't get out everyday. I usually only hit this on a lunch break a couple times a week. I will update as I go along. Even if it is to say I didnt make it out that day. If you have any other questions about the park, about the area or what I have found there before making a guess, just ask it in this thread and I will answer asap.

I haven't seen a contest like this one yet and I just thought this would be fun for both you and I. Good Luck!!!

I am 100% sure they are around here. It is the first state. I just highly doubt in this park...lol

You never know!....I'm working a park(when time permits) in a small town that used to have houses there before it became a park.... Go slow and Dig those very faint small 'peeps/blips'...You'll be suprised at what comes up!.:yes:...Good-Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom