One lousy penny...

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
...and I got the gold monkey off my back! Finding the Aragorn silver ring got me excited about getting back into the water. Few targets in most of a 2-hour hunt so I again decided to hit the sand bars. This Frederick Goldman milgrain ring was a deep, moderate but consistent signal. Sometimes hitting the unlikely spots pays off! Happy hunting out there folks.

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 408
  • GoldRing.jpg
    GoldRing.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 377
:dingding:Congrats on the gold but you did disappoint me with your title. :lol:

Awesome gold Foiled. I got a penny and a silver ring today. Would rather find what you did! Looks chunky
Like those 14k bands! Does look chunky!
Nice looking ring, got some weight to it?
The fatty bands are nice finds. Congrats.
Thanks guys. :thankyou: Not quite as hefty as the pics look, but still a nice 7.1 grams of 14K. :good:
Nice piece of gold, congrats! :)
FG in the scoop, sweet find FA, Congrats!!
DL
Sweet gold for sure! Congrats!
Thank you! Very sweet indeed.
nice job buddy. I got a fg last year. its worth more then melt from what I am told.
Thanks Schmitz. A large fraction of the gold rings I've found have been FGs. They seem to be very popular, at least in our neck of the woods.
Nice size ring! Congrats!
Thanks Barb. I have a long way to go to catch up to you!
:laughing::laughing: "One Lousy Penny" Huh? You got me there...I love those heavy plain bands and thats a nice one!
Thanks Mud. If only every lousy penny was followed by gold... I'd be retired in my chateau overlooking the Mediterranean!:iwish:
:dingding:Congrats on the gold but you did disappoint me with your title. :lol:
But Felix :tissue:, how could you be disappointed when I found one of your notorious pennies!

Sweet

Yea out last night at the lake 10 beaver tails and 5 ol cans to with em. Thought I might find something with all those beaver tails around....not

Yea out last night at the lake 10 beaver tails and 5 ol cans to with em. Thought I might find something with all those beaver tails around....not

I've found plenty of beavertails and hearing that nice medium tone gets the adrenaline pumping for sure. Just need a good alchemist to turn the d...d
aluminum into gold.:yes: Good luck to you!

I went to the beach and before I could unpack my md I found a penny. Not just any penny the 2017 P penny !!! I have been looking all year for that .

Back
Top Bottom